We are seeking a dedicated Senior Business Services Accountant with experience in a public accounting firm providing business services and tax advice to a diverse range of SME’s, individuals and SMSF’s.
- In this role you will:
Be hands-on with direct client contact to both individuals and business clients.
- Deliver compliance and consulting services for a portfolio of clients, working closely with
other team members
- Prepare financial statements, tax returns, BAS, and management reports for all types of
- Liaise directly with the ATO, where necessary, to ensure clients meet their compliance
- Build relationships with clients and develop your technical and interpersonal skills
- Assist the Director with managing other team members where required
- CA/CPA qualification
- At least 5 years of experience in a public practice accounting firm
- Experience with Xero Practice Manager and associated modules, including Xero
- Experience working with companies, trusts, partnerships, and individuals
- SMSF processing experience and general SMSF knowledge (desirable)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, time management and prioritisation skills
- The ability to review the work of other team members
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
Why join us?
- Supportive Senior Management and great team environment
- A growing firm where you will develop and progress your career
- Large open plan, modern office space
- Free car parking
- We offer flexibility, ongoing training, career support and professional growth within an
enjoyable office environment
This is a full-time opportunity, but for the right person, we may be able to offer a part-time
How to apply
If you have the skills, experience and passion to be a successful addition to our team, we
would love to hear from you.
To register your interest in this rewarding opportunity, please click the ‘APPLY’ button and
attach your CV with a detailed cover letter today.