Great News! Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews has announced the state’s five day snap lockdown will end at midnight tonight!
Almost all restrictions will be lifted. Main points:
- Victorians can only have 5 visitors to their home
- Masks are still required indoors and outdoors when you can’t social distance.
- 50 per cent of public and private sector can return to work,
- Schools will reopen
- Retail and hospitality density limits return to same rules as last week.
- 4 reasons to leave home gone
- 5km travel also restrictions gone.
For a full list of the current restrictions effective from 18 February 2021, please see below:
Click below to download a PDF copy of the full list: